New draft: RFC2518bis

From: Lisa Dusseault <lisa@xythos.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 11:01:59 -0800
To: "Webdav WG" <w3c-dist-auth@w3c.org>

I've submitted this new draft this week because there's a deadline for new
drafts this Friday.  However it appears I can submit changes sometime before
a later deadline.

This draft doesn't deal with all the open issues.  Some open issues are
listed in "RFC2518 Changes.doc", which is available temporarily at
http://www.sharemation.com/~milele/public/dav until I get these docs up on
www.webdav.org.  You can also find there "RFC2518 Revised.doc" which is a
convenient way to see the change bars done by Word.  I can provide any of
these documents in some other formats if needed.

We'll be discussing this in Minneapolis, so come one, come all!

Lisa