RE: Searching folders with WebDAV

From: Lisa Dusseault <lisa@xythos.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 16:26:53 -0800
To: "Julian Reschke" <julian.reschke@gmx.de>, "WebDAV" <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>

> > 2) I am trying to create a contact folder (in Exchange)using
> > MKCOL and I am
> > receiving the Status Code 403 (Forbidden).  Is this just an issue with
> > permissions or am I using the wrong method to create a folder?
> > The code is
> > below:
>
> You can't use MKCOL with a request body. Try again without.

Actually, I believe some Microsoft servers do support MKCOL with a body.
However, this is a non-standard extension of MKCOL, not described in RFC2518
or any other document submitted to the working group or the IETF as far as I
know.  Thus I suspect this working group can't be of much assistance in this
matter.

Lisa