RE: New RFC2518bis draft, LOCK_URL_WITH_NO_PARENT_COLLECTION

From: Jason Crawford <ccjason@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 13:44:27 -0400
To: "Lisa Dusseault" <ldusseault@xythos.com>
Cc: w3c-dist-auth@w3c.org

I think there is a word missing in the new text.  I suspect it's "parent"
although that by itself doesn't quite fit either.

409 (Conflict) – A resource cannot be created at the destination until one
or more intermediate [parent] collections have been created.

Phone: 914-784-7569,   ccjason@us.ibm.com