New RFC2518bis draft

From: Lisa Dusseault <ldusseault@xythos.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 22:21:24 -0700
To: "Webdav WG \(E-mail\)" <w3c-dist-auth@w3c.org>

A new version of the 2518bis is available. I'll submit it to the
Internet-Drafts people shortly (to make the drafts cutoff).  There
is a Word doc version as well as the txt version -- the Word doc
version should have revision marks available.  Alternatively, you
can take a look at the "RFC2518 Changes.doc" link to see a list of
every change I've made and which of Jason's issues it's related to.