Fwd: DAV question

Accidentally caught by the spam filter.

- Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: Rick Pinson [mailto:rickpinson@yahoo.com]
Sent: Saturday, May 18, 2002 3:18 PM
To: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org
Subject: [Moderator Action] Fwd: DAV question

To: gstein@lyra.org

Hello, Mr. Stein

I submitted the following question to the ODMA site/newsgroup, and
was referred to your site by a moderator there (who basically said
WebDAV was the coming/current standard to investigate).  If you
substitute 'WebDAV' below for each 'ODMA' reference, can you provide
any
guidance?

Thanks,
Rick Pinson

--------------------------------------

My partner and I are in the process of developing a Web-based
specialized document management system, intended for commercial sale.
We were unfamiliar with ODMA until just a couple of days ago, when my
partner found the infonuovo.com Web site.

We are (at least initially) developing in ASP, with an underlying SQL
Server database, and have been reviewing all of the documentation on
this site to try and determine:

1. If ODMA-compliance is a necessary feature to add to our product

2. If so, exactly what form this compliance would take.  We have not
found any ASP/SQL Server code samples on the site.

We hope you can either provide some information/code samples which
will help us on these two points, or else direct us to another Web
site,
book, etc. which will do so.

Thanks!

Rick Pinson