RE: Issue: LOCKDISCOVERY_FORMAT_FOR_MULTIPLE_SHARED_LOCKS

Jason,

back when I wrote this the point was to

- report the bug in IIS and

- have the bug description archived.

I don't think that RFC2518 really needs to be changed. However, a sample for
DAV:lockdiscovery for a resource with shared locks wouldn't hurt.