RE: Issue: SOURCE_PROPERTY_UNDERSPECIFIED

From: Clemm, Geoff <gclemm@rational.com>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 07:50:28 -0400
To: "Webdav WG (E-mail)" <w3c-dist-auth@w3c.org>
I would prefer keeping everything an element (e.g. an href element and
a sourcetype element), e.g.:

<D:prop>
 <D:source-set>
  <D:source>
    <D:href>"http://example.com/dav/source.xml"</D:href>
    <D:sourcetype>Source</D:sourcetype> </D:source>
  <D:source>
    <D:href>"http://example.com/dav/render.xsl"</D:href>
    <D:sourcetype>Stylesheet</D:sourcetype> </D:source>
  <D:source>
    <D:href>"http://example.com/dav/etc.etc"</D:href/> </D:source>
 </D:source-set>
</D:prop>

for the standard reasons why elements are preferable to attributes.

Cheers,
Geoff