Re: Issue: SOURCE_PROPERTY_UNDERSPECIFIED

I should think that what you have is machine readable as well, or am I missing
some critical bit here? If the specification says to provide a
RFC XXXX compliant URI for the source link, as below, I will bet that my machine
(read client software) can read it with little extra effort.

Elias