RE: need clarification about COPY to locked resource response code

They are missing from the status tables, but they are mentioned in
descriptions and examples.

> request-uri. If any other uri (destination included) makes trouble,
> clients should be able to deal with a 207.

I think the issue is that

- 423 is used both for LOCK problems on source and destination URIs,

- there doesn't seem to be any prior usage of multistatus to describe
information about destination URIs.

The cleanest "solution" (although not backward-compatible) would be to have
a separate status code for the condition "destination locked". However, we
are currently talking about RFC2518, so we're probably stuck with the
ambiguity.

In a future WebDAV protocol that supports enhanced error reporting a la
RFC3253, I'd probably suggest:

409 CONFLICT

<error xmlns='DAV:'><destination-URI-is-locked/></error>

> > Are we clear on what URL we need to point reference in the multi-status
> > response for various lock problems?
>
> I don't understand that question. Can you elaborate?

I understand that as: is it actually allowed (in copy/move/delete) to use
multistatus to report problems on destination resources?