Re: Using WebDav

From: Jim Whitehead <ejw@cse.ucsc.edu>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 16:14:48 -0800
To: "WebDAV" <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>
Accidentally caught by the spam filter. I have added <cf1636@sbc.com> to the
accept2 list.

- Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: FUKA, CHRISTOPHER (SBCSI) [mailto:cf1636@sbc.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2001 3:51 PM
To: 'w3c-dist-auth@w3.org'
Subject: [Moderator Action] Re: Using WebDav

My company just upgraded my web servers from Windows NT to Windows 2000 with
IIS 5.0. I was using the Posting Acceptor to upload documents to my intranet
site.  All the documentation that I have read so far has said not to use the
Posting Acceptor for Windows 2000 but to use this WebDAV.  My question is
really simple.  HOW???   I need to have the ability to have users go to my
site and upload documents to the site. Is this something that WebDAV can do?
I have no idea where to begin with this. Help Please.

Chris Fuka
Web Developer
Phone: 925-468-5396
Pager:877-289-1136