RE: DASL - who wants to use it? (requirements spec?)

From: Jim Whitehead <ejw@cse.ucsc.edu>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 14:47:00 -0800
To: "'Alan Kent'" <ajk@mds.rmit.edu.au>, "WebDAV" <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>

> Just curious to understand the intended scope better before
> I jump in. I found a reference to a dasl requirements document
> (I have not looked it up yet). But is it still valid?

In the past, we produced both a Scenarios and a Requirements specification.
I believe that both are still largely valid.  The only significant new
factor that has emerged since these documents were initially drafted is the
XML Query effort.

The scenarios and requirements documents can be found at:
http://www.webdav.org/dasl/

- Jim