From: dinaras@cnri.reston.va.us [mailto:dinaras@cnri.reston.va.us]On
Behalf Of agenda@ietf.org
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2001 12:44 PM
To: IETF-Announce:
Subject: 52nd IETF - WWW Distributed Authoring and Versioning WG
(webdav)

WWW Distributed Authoring and Versioning WG (webdav)

Monday, December 10 at 1530-1730
================================

CHAIRS: Jim Whitehead <ejw@cse.ucsc.edu> (Not attending)
        Lisa Dusseault <lisa@xythos.com>

AGENDA:

1. Agenda bashing ( 5 min)

2. Review of ACL draft status & new issues  (10 min)
        ACL draft currently in Working Group last call
        New draft expected shortly after IETF

3. Discussion of interop progress and plans  (10 min)
        When to hold next interop?
        Virtual or real?

4. RFC 2518 revision issues (90 min)
        Error reporting