RE: RFC2518 (WebDAV) / RFC2396 (URI) inconsistency

Thanks, Jason.

We'd probably need to cover some more issues:

- how does a server decide which NS to use in a reply if the request didn't
contain a body (PROPFIND for instance),
- clarification, that <foo xmlns="DAV:"/> and <foo xmlns="newuri..." /> map
to *identical* properties,
- and probably some more details...