RE: content type for WebDAV request/response bodies, was: [ACL] Access Control Protocol -07 submitted

OK,

to verify my wording, I've done the following:

1) write an XSLT that extracts all XML examples from rfc2518.xml (needs an
XSLT engine with the XSLT 1.1 xsl:document function),

2) write an XSLT that implements the transformation in my proposal (XSLT
1.0).

Results (attached):

1) The RFC2518 DTD has an error in the keepalive element (at least according
to MSXML).

2) Example 8.1.1 in RFC2518 (response) isn't wellformed.

3) Several DTD validation errors were found:

3a) in ordering of lockdiscovery child elements,
3b) in the examples in appendix C (which were supposed to fail).

Question: so *do* we assume that child element ordering is relevant? In
which case, the examples in RFC2518 should be fixed.