RE: Behavior of PUT on unlocked resource with invalid IF header . ..

From: Jason Crawford <ccjason@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 20:58:35 -0400
To: "Clemm, Geoff" <gclemm@Rational.Com>
Cc: w3c-dist-auth@w3c.org

  I'm pretty neutral on this, so I'll go along with whatever
  is the consensus (assuming that there is one :-).

  OK, on those grounds, I'll switch my vote to a new header, which
  takes a comma separated list as its argument!

  I pretty much abhor all abreviations, so I'd prefer something like
  "Lock-Token-Set".

If more one person pipes up in favor of spec'ing a new header for lock
token presentation in principle, I'll write up a proposal.....

Is anyone else supportive of this?

J.