Servlet programming with jakarta-slide

From: Bita Shadgar <shadgar@cs.bris.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 21:24:34 +0100
To: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org
Hi,

Dose anybody know how can program servlet with jakarta-slide which uses
PropfindMethod , ProppatchMethod and MkcolMethod. I wote a servlet with
Get which is like this :
/**
  *  SimpleServlet.java
  */
import java.io.*;
import javax.servlet.*;
import javax.servlet.http.*;
import org.apache.slide.webdav.*;

public class SimpleServlet extends WebdavServlet
        {
            /**
             * Handle the HTTP GET method by building a simple web page.

             */
            public void doGet (HttpServletRequest request,
                               HttpServletResponse response)
            throws ServletException, IOException
            {   super.service( request, response);
                PrintWriter         out;
                String              title = "Simple Servlet Output";

                // set content type and other response header fields
first
                response.setContentType("text/html");

                // then write the data of the response
                out = response.getWriter();

                out.println("<HTML><HEAD><TITLE>");
                out.println(title);
                out.println("</TITLE></HEAD><BODY>");
                out.println("<H1>" + title + "</H1>");
                out.println("<P>This is output from SimpleServlet by
WebDAV.");
                out.println("</BODY></HTML>");
                out.close();
            }
        }

Any idea will be appeciated.
Thanks indeed.

Bita.

P.S : I tried to get my answer via the slide mailing list many times.
However I have not got answer yet.