RE: rfc2518 issue: DEFER_LOCK_NULL_RESOURCES_IN_SPEC

From: Jason Crawford <ccjason@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 13:12:05 -0400
To: "Clemm, Geoff" <gclemm@Rational.Com>
Cc: WebDAV <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>

I'd like to conclude this issue, but I've not heard any anything to suggest
that we have agreement.  Discussion has been light.

Stefan and Lisa, do you have a response to Geoff's response to your
postings?  Has anyone decided they agree with each another position?
Would someone else like to speak up and take/defend a position?

J.

Phone: 914-784-7569,   ccjason@us.ibm.com