RE: WebDAV URI Scheme - http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2518.txt

Hi,

it's easy to agree that the namespaceUri was badly chosen -- however I
really don't see all servers and clients being converted to support two
namespace names.

Couldn't this be "fixed" easier by registering "DAV:" as an URI scheme
(looking at <ftp://ftp.isi.edu/in-notes/iana/assignments/url-schemes>, it's
listed already...).