RE: Do any DAV servers support DBCS/MBCS ?

All,

This brings up the RFC2047 / RFC2184 / RFC2231
encoding vs RCF2279 UTF-8 encoding.  Do we need to
support both?

		kevin

Kevin J. Dyer
Sr. Technologist, Product Management
kevin.dyer@matrixone.com

TEL:     978-322-2011
FAX:     978-441-0071
MOBILE:  978-314-9855

MatrixOne, Inc.
Two Executive Drive
Chelmsford, MA  01824  USA
www.matrixone.com

The First in Intelligent Collaborative Commerce