Re: Loosing teeth over APACHE 1.3.17

We use Apache 1.3.17 (on solaris tho) here with mod_dav i assume thats
what you mean ?

we allow some of our users to "publish" and use WebFolders to manage
some of the files...
I had a problem a while back with the DAV database file beeing owned by
the wrong user, this caused a similar problem... "Dav locks could not be
engaged....."

Hope this helps,

-Steve