From: Peter Pierrou [mailto:Peter.Pierrou@excosoft.se]
Sent: Wednesday, December 20, 2000 1:36 AM
To: Mac@telseon.com; w3c-dist-auth@w3.org
Subject: Re: FW: WebFolders on Intranet

Hi!

> Interested in getting in touch with any companies that are using WebDAV on
> their Intranet.

We are using WebDAV in our Intranet for all files.

Most of the files are in XML and edited trought the intranet with
Documentor.

Files of outher types (powerpoint, word, excel etc) are aloso edited
over webdav either with webfolders or with
the Documentor client as ActiveX plugins.

We have our own archive; ExcoConf with webdav support. We also use a
little Exchange 2000 server.

Even the source code is edited directly in the archive wia WebDav.

We can also edit the files when working at home over webdav.

Best Regards
Peter Pierrou

  Peter Pierrou / Software Project Manager
  Excosoft AB * Electrum 420 * SE-164 40  Kista * Sweden
  Tel: +46 8 633 29 02