Problem with Adobe GoLive 5.0's parsing of PROPFIND

From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 11:18:28 +0200
To: <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>
Hi,

we are currently doing interoperability testing with our WebDAV server.

We found that GoLive 5.0 (evaluation version) seems to do a validation of
PROPFIND responses based on an internal DTD (or something similar).

For properties in the DAV: namespace that contain a child element "href"
(something completely legal), it reports:

"DAV-server response is not correct according to the DAV-Protocol, you will
probably lose some important information", with the details "Predecessor of
a Href-Tag must be a Response-, Locktoken, or Owner-Tag."

Do we have Adobe employees reading this list?

Julian