RE: Issue: ALLPROP_AND_COMPUTED

From: Lisa Dusseault <lisa@xythos.com>
Date: Sat, 5 May 2001 18:10:59 -0700
To: "Greg Stein" <gstein@lyra.org>, <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>

> That was an unfortunate choice. Even worse, I'm not sure how we can change
> that without breaking clients and servers across the globe.
Easy, even if it were needed.  Redefine "allprop" as "all properties defined
in 2518".

But I question whether it's needed.  Since not all servers return all
RFC2518 properties in response to allprop (e.g. not returning
DAV:lockdiscovery), and since obviously clients and servers across the globe
aren't already broken, is any client relying on allprop for getting all
properties?

lisa