RE: IE5 & DAV Interoperability

I can tell you mod_dav definitely works with Web Folders.  (So does my
product, Xythos WebFile Server, on apache or off).

The trick may be that you've got to set up a web folder:  IE 5.5 doesn't
know that it's talking to a WebDAV server unless you tell it.  Depending on
the OS, this is done by creating a new network place in "my network places"
or a new web folder in "Web Folders".  We've got instructions on
www.sharemation.com to help people do this.

Frontpage extensions are irrelevant.

lisa