RE: Issue: PROP_ATTR

No, it doesn't. If the language in section 4.5
(<http://www.greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/rfc2518.html#rfc.section.4.5>) isn't
clear enough on that, it should be enhanced.

> the value of an attribute make it unique?  Or do we (like xmllang) simply
> store one set of attributes for a property?

Who does? RFC2518 says that xml:lang must be preserved, but it doesn't say
that there may be multiple copies of the property with different language
values (<http://www.greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/rfc2518.html#ELEMENT_set>).

> Also how does one use Dasl with attributes on properties?
>
> I would like to see attributes on the property name not be supported.

I might agree, but not for the reasons given here.