RE: Issue: PROP_ATTR

From: Jason Crawford <ccjason@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 15:12:44 -0400
To: "Clemm, Geoff" <gclemm@Rational.Com>
Cc: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org

I agree with Geoff about attributes on live vs dead properties.  (Although
I'm frustrated that the name of the property is mixed in with the value.  I
just don't have an acceptable alternative.)   That is... the attributes of
the property name tag of dead properties (until we find an exception) must
be retained.  For live properties, it's up to the definition of the
property.

J.

Phone: 914-784-7569,   ccjason@us.ibm.com