RE: Webdav servers over internet

From: Jim Whitehead <ejw@cse.ucsc.edu>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 13:42:07 -0800
To: "Greg Stein" <gstein@lyra.org>, "Som Bandyopadhyay" <SBANDYO@novell.com>
Cc: <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>
I maintain an up-to-date list of WebDAV clients and servers on the WebDAV
Working Group home page:

http://www.ics.uci.edu/pub/ietf/webdav/

The list is about halfway down the page.  Since I'm also a maintainer of the
WebDAV.org site, I'll accept some demerits for not mirroring my changes
there, too.

- Jim