San Diego IETF: Agenda

From: Jim Whitehead <ejw@cse.ucsc.edu>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 13:19:09 -0800
To: "WebDAV WG" <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>
Cc: "Eric Sedlar" <esedlar@us.oracle.com>, "Lisa Dusseault" <lisa@xythos.com>, "Jim Amsden" <jamsden@us.ibm.com>
The WebDAV Working Group will be meeting at the 49th IETF, which is being
held in San Diego, CA, December 10-15, 2000.  The WebDAV meeting is
currently scheduled for Wednesday afternoon, December 13.  For details on
the San Diego IETF meeting, including location, hotel, and registration
information: http://www.ietf.org/meetings/IETF-49.html

Lisa Dusseault will be chairing the meeting in my absence (thank you Lisa!).

Agenda
WebDAV WG meeting
Wednesday, December 13, 2000 (3:30-5:30PM)

50min - Open issues and review of the Access Control specification.
(Sedlar/Clemm)

30min - Improved HTTP error reporting (Dusseault)

40min - General-purpose WebDAV facilities in the DeltaV protocol (Amsden)

The DeltaV working group is also meeting at the San Diego IETF.  They are
currently scheduled for Thursday, December 14, from 3:30-5:30PM (this is
different from the last post I made -- the time has changed).

- Jim