webFolders PUT

From: Madan Mohan <mmohan@kovair.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 11:29:12 -0700
To: "'w3c-dist-auth@w3.org'" <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>
Hi

I am writing a Java servlet which listens to WEBDAV reqests and responds to
them. Using web folders as my client. I am able to create and delete
folders. The problem comes when i drag and drop a file from my local disk
into the web folder. My sniffer says that web folders makes a head and put
and head. Now the PUT has content length of 0. HAve i done something wrong
here. So how to I copy the file to the server when web folders does not send
me the file data. What response should i give for this PUT with 0 content
length?

MAdan