Re: [dav-dev] Depth Infinity Requests]

This is the last message caught in the spam filter yesterday.

- Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Dyer [mailto:kevin.dyer@matrixone.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 06, 2000 10:40 AM
To: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org
Subject: [Moderator Action] Re: [dav-dev] Depth Infinity Requests]

But you still need to be able to tell the client that you've asked for too
much
and I'm only going to give you back this amount.  Or you've asked for
something
that I can't generate now.  Maybe the 403 is not the answer, but a new
return
code that actually tells the client what the high water mark is.

I apologize if this is in the latest version, shouldn't the client be able
request from the server all of the high and low watermark settings we've
been
talking about as part of a handshake?

Kevin