RE: [dav-dev] RE: MS IE/Office/Web Folder Behaviors with WebDAV

Accidentally caught by the spam filter.

- Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: Ed Nixon [mailto:ed.nixon@lynnparkplace.org]
Sent: Friday, June 30, 2000 7:29 PM
To: 'WebDAV WG'
Cc: dav-dev@lyra.org
Subject: [Moderator Action] RE: [dav-dev] RE: MS IE/Office/Web Folder
Behaviors with WebDAV

I'm not sure I'm following the use case you describe. I'm assuming you are
using IE to get a file list? Then opening the file with IE?

Does this mean you have checked the 'Open as Web Folder' option in IE's
File>Open menu sequence? If not, you might want to check out what difference
that makes to your scenario.

This situation changes I think when you go at WebFolders from Windows
Explorer. Have you experimented with that?

               ...edN