RE: Yaron.Redirect.ClientUpdate

I don't think that the "method for each variant of each operation"
scales.  I can think of 4 or 5 groups that would like to pick SUBSCRIBE
to mean something slightly different.  One of the advantages of live
properties is that they have a built-in namespace mechanism.  I agree
that this will mean that servers will need two extra dispatch points
(i.e. in PROPFIND and PROPPATCH), but I believe that is a small price
to pay in order to avoid name collisions as more extensions to WebDAV
are developed.

Note: there currently are few enough WebDAV extensions, that I could get
the names I want for bindings, redirect references, and even versioning,
but I can already the cursing of subsequent protocol developers
as they discover that all the meaningful method names in their domain
have been used by the first wave of protocol developers.