RE: Yaron.Redirect.BlindRedirect

From: Slein, Judith A <JSlein@crt.xerox.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 14:43:46 -0500
To: "'Yaron Goland'" <yarong@Exchange.Microsoft.com>, "'w3c-dist-auth@w3.org'" <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>
Again, I have a problem with the expression "blind" till I hear more from
you.

But I think the important piece of information the client gets from the
Redirect-Ref header is that the resource understands the
Apply-To-Redirect-Ref header.  So that's why it makes sense to return
Redirect-Ref header with the 302, but not with a response to a request that
was already using Apply-To-Redirect-Ref.  So perhaps you would be happier if
we just say this.

--Judy