Re: ETags

Sounds good. Maybe we can include in the 2518 update language something
like this:

"Adding, changing, or removing a property MAY alter the
DAV:getlastmodified property."

In other words, don't rely on it happening, but also don't rely on it NOT
happening.

(note that I don't discriminate between live/dead props)

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/