Yaron.Redirect.S6

From: Yaron Goland <yarong@Exchange.Microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 23:48:13 -0800
To: "'w3c-dist-auth@w3.org'" <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>
I found section 6 to be extremely verbose, which given my record on the
matter is saying something. As such I move that the entire section be
replaced with the following two paragraphs:

A redirect resource, upon receiving a request without an
Apply-To-Redirect-Ref header, MUST respond with a 302 (Found) response. The
302 (Found) response MUST include a location header identifying the target
and a Redirect-Ref header.

If a redirect resource receives a request with an Apply-To-Redirect-Ref
header then the redirect reference resource MUST apply the method to itself
rather than blindly returning a 302 (Found) response.