RE: IIS 5 and collection locking

It doesn't support collection locking because we need multi-protocol access
which means that we can only expose features that are supported by the
underlying system. In this case all the protocols (SMB/FTP/WebDAV/NFS/etc.)
go through NTFS. NTFS can't lock a directory. Hence our WebDAV
implementation can not lock a collection. There are no plans to fix this
that I am aware of.