mod_dav and the If-Header

From: Hartmut Warncke <hwarncke@Adobe.COM>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2000 19:19:13 +0100
To: WebDAV WG <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>

I have three problems with mod_dav 0.9.14 and hope that someone can help
me:

It is assumed that /c is a collection which is locked with depth 0
(Locktoken L).

1.)
I want to delete /c/f. My interpretation of RFC 2518 is that I have to
send Locktoken L
within the If-Header of the DELETE command but mod_dav deletes /c/f no
matter
if I send the Locktoken L or not.

2.)
mod_dav does not allow to create a new collection /c/c1 no matter if
I send the Locktoken L within the If-Header of the MKCOL command or not.

Server response is: "423 Locked".

3.)
mod_dav does not allow to copy a collection into /c no matter if I send
the Locktoken L within the If-Header of the COPY command or not.
Server response is "423 Locked".

Hartmut