RE: WebDAV Bindings - Issue Yaron.MrIntegrity

I hail from the school of hard requirements and the proposed language is
open to too many possible interpretations to be considered "hard". I think
it would be better to specify the explicit conditions given below and then
provide a non-normative explanation of the desired long term behavior.

		Yaron