FW: WebDAV & DoD 5015.2

From: Slein, Judith A <JSlein@crt.xerox.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 09:20:11 -0500
To: "'WebDAV'" <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>
Cc: "'Owen_Ambur@fws.gov'" <Owen_Ambur@fws.gov>
I haven't seen any discussion of DoD 5015.2, but I'm forwarding your note to
the WebDAV mailing list, where implementers of WebDAV servers will see it.
I'll also refer you to the web site http://www.webdav.org/projects/ for a
list of implementations of both servers and clients.

--Judy

Judith A. Slein
Xerox Corporation
jslein@crt.xerox.com