RE: [Moderator Action] WEBDAV Mailing List

Hi Fredy,

I have added you to the WebDAV mailing list -- welcome!

As for implementing the specification, there are currently several people
involved in this activity, some open source, some commercial.  A complete
list of projects can be found at http://www.webdav.org/projects/ and the
open source projects especially are always looking for volunteers.  If you
were interested in doing commercial WebDAV implementation work, I could
recommend some people to talk with...

- Jim