(unknown charset) RE: If: header and "parent" resource checking

Given three servers that operate this way, I am going to interpret this as
a consensus for now. I still have a response or two to Geoff's mails
(forthcoming), but I feel much better about the approach that I used for
mod_dav (and that others used, too).

Cheers,
-g

--