Re: If: header and "parent" resource checking

From: <jamsden@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 21:13:04 -0400
To: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org, w3c-dist-auth@w3c.org

Greg Stein says:
Personally, I'd just refuse to create locknull resources in a versioned
space. Maybe even disable locking altogether.

What does everyone else think? Do we need locking and versioning together?
We're trying to make them work together, and leverage locking semantics
whenever possible. But it hasn't been easy, and its cost us some
flexibility.