Re: Status of Pittsburgh IETF meeting???

On Thu, 18 May 2000, Geoffrey M. Clemm wrote:
> The IETF Meetings page just lists this as happening from July 30 - August 4
> Rather than comment on the choice of Pittsburgh in August (:-), I will just

I'll comment on it. It's friggin miserable. Temperature 95 degrees,
humidity 95%. Step outside and you start sweating immediately. Bleck.

I went to school in Pgh and spent the summers there. Damned glad to have a
CS job where there was air conditioning in the buildings.

Geoff's implicit comment is spot on: Pgh is great in the fall or spring.
August? Somebody needs a boot to the head for that one.

:-)

Cheers,
-g

--