Re: Puzzle: DELETE of a locked collection

Please, remember that:

"Multiple message-header fields with the same field-name may be
present in a message if and only if the entire field-value for that
header field is defined as a comma-separated list [i.e., #(values)]"
(RFC 2068, section 4.2).

Hence, following Geoffrey's thoughts, it may be reasonable to redefine
the Lock-Token header as follows:

Lock-Token = "Lock-Token" ":" 1#Coded-URL

Bye,
     Juergen