Re: Lock Tokens

IMO, a locktoken should be equivalent to a *single* URI.

Of course, a given resource may have multiple tokens, but I see no reason
to allow or provide for multiple URIs "in" a locktoken.

I would agree/vote to remove all language in the spec dealing with
multiple URIs in a locktoken.

As a followup question: are any servers out there returning multiple URIs?

[ note that we wouldn't break on the client side since we are simply
  stating that no more than one will ever be present -- we aren't
  changing the format in any way. ]

Cheers,
-g

--