(unknown charset) Re: FW: [ACL] Conference call notes, Mar. 31

Simple solution: stop cross-posting, and have ACL discussions on the ACL
mailing list.

Not a big deal, but I think people just aren't used to the presence of a
new list. Same issue probably happened with the deltav and dasl lists :-)

Cheers,
-g