RE: Creating a lock-null in a locked collection

From: Yaron Goland (Exchange) <yarong@Exchange.Microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 12:04:22 -0800
To: "'Joe Orton'" <joe@orton.demon.co.uk>, w3c-dist-auth@w3.org
The depth 0 lock controls the ability to add level 1 children to the
collection.
A lock null resource is a resource and hence is a member of whatever
collections it exists within.
Therefore to create a lock null resource as a level 1 child of a collection
with a depth 0 lock one must have the depth 0 lock.

In other words, yes, you must submit the token on the LOCK on /foo/bar.

			Yaron