Re: Lost with links ...

From: Geoffrey Clemm <geoffrey.clemm@Rational.Com>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 1999 14:04:32 -0500
To: <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>
From: Viktor Lioutyi <Viktor_Lioutyi@i2.com>
> 1) Does a link include version information for "src" and "dsc" or "src"
and
> "dst" will be resolved in a context of a workspace?

I believe that the intent was for the src and dst of a link to be a URL.
This URL could be:
- a specific revision (in which case no versioning resolution
is required)
- a specific versioned resource (in which case either a
workspace or a revision-id could be used to resolve the URL to a
particular working resource or revision of the versioned resource)
- a versioned resource that is identified by performing version
selection on the versioned collections identified by prefixes of
the URL (in which case a workspace must be used to resolve
the URL to a particular working resource or revision).

Cheers,
Geoff