FW: Learning WebDAV

From: Jim Whitehead <ejw@ics.uci.edu>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 1999 12:57:07 -0800
To: WebDAV WG <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>
Accidentally caught by the spam filter.

- Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: Jaime Cerda Garza [mailto:jaimecerda@hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 1999 4:19 PM
To: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org
Subject: [Moderator Action] Learning WebDAV

Hi I was wondering if anyone could tell me where could I learn WebDAV from
the beggining.  I working on an important project to use a WebDAV repository
in connection with a customized interface.  But I can't see anywhere some
explanations about the examples given in all the documentation in the
internet, and also I haven't found a book that talks about this protocol.
Can anyone please help?

Jaime Cerda
jaimecerda@hotmail.com