Re: Jigsaw release

From: <jamsden@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 10:07:57 -0500
To: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org

Its not the DAV format, but DAV could store the whole frame as a Jigsaw
property. Wouldn't work that well for DASL though.

David Sussman <davids@ipona.demon.co.uk> on 11/01/99 11:09:08 AM

To:   "'w3c-dist-auth@w3.org'" <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>
cc:

Subject:  Jigsaw release

I've just seen the details for the new release of the W3C server -
Jigsaw and spotted the details of the XML format and the administration
protocol (http://www.w3.org/Jigsaw/Doc/Programmer/JigXML.html). Is it
just me or is this not in DAV format? Does this seem a bit strange?

I'm generally just a snooper in the mailing list, but this confused me.

Dave